Perfect for tailgating and camping. Electronic ignition for easy lighting, an adjustable burner valve, 2 durable Tuck-Away work tables with built-in tool holders.
The Weber Q 120 portable gas grill—part of Weber’s seven-model Weber Q portable and stationary cart gas and electric grill line—has more cool features for 2011. A higher lid with a new built-in thermometer gives tailgaters or balcony gas grillers a way to better control temperatures while cooking larger pieces of food than before.
- Stainless steel burner
- Total cooking area = 189 square inches
- Porcelain-enameled, cast-iron cooking grate
- 8,500 BTU-per-hour input main burner
- Electronic ignition
- Infinite control burner valve
- Cast-aluminum lid and body
- Glass-reinforced nylon frame
- Two folding work tables with tool hooks
- Removable catch pan
- Uses disposable 14.1- or 16.4-oz. LP cylinder (sold separately)
- Weber® Q® recipe booklet
- Limited warranty