GrillGrates are a breakthrough grilling system for outdoor grills. Simply lay them on top of any existing gas, charcoal or electric grill.
GrillGrates are modular plates that interlock to cover all or part of your grill. They are a new cooking surface that sears in juices while controlling flare-ups and removing unwanted fat.
GrillGrates make it easy to cook lean meat, fish, grilled pizzas, vegetables, and pasta on your grill without worry of burning, drying out or charring.
This kit includes two 18.5" x 5.25" interlocking GrillGrate panels to form a 18.5" x 10.5" grill surface.
Includes the GrateTool and user guide.
- GrillGrate panels are 5.25" wide x 18.5" long, constructed of aircraft grade aluminum
- Clean hot GrillGrates in the traditional manner with a wire grill brush during warm up.
- Use a bit of water on the brush or sprayed on the GrillGrates for steam cleaning.
- Periodic cleaning in the sink will keep the searing surface of the raised rails perfectly clean.
- OK for open flame & camp fire grilling Grill Temps 1000F+
- Raised Rail Design
- Protection from Charring Flare-ups
- Juices sizzle back into the food instead of feeding the flames
- Great for Pizza, Fish, and Vegetables
- Hard Anodized is 2x harder than stainless steel, will never rust and cleans easily
- GrillGrates season with use
Why Shop With Us?
- 65 Years In Business
- Guaranteed High Quality Products
- Our Team of Experts
- Satisfaction Guaranteed
Ask A Question About This Item
Call us: 800-692-4060