Kamado Joe Classic III 18" Grill with Cart
Harnessing the power of cyclonic airflow technology to control heat and smoke, the SlōRoller insert is designed to perfect the taste and texture of food on low-and-slow cooks up to 500°F, and is easily swapped out for heat deflector plates when searing or grilling at higher temperatures. As with its predecessor, the Classic II, it also features a thick-walled, heat-resistant shell that locks in smoke and moisture at any temperature.
The easy-open dome includes our counterbalanced Air Lift Hinge and element-proof, ultra-precise Kontrol Tower top vent, while the large cooking surface underneath is crafted from commercial-grade 304 stainless steel. Other proprietary Kamado Joe® innovations that come standard with the Classic III include the 3-tier Divide & Conquer® Flexible Cooking System with a stainless steel charcoal basket, heat-resistant, powder-coated aluminum side shelves, a premium heavy-duty rolling cart built of weather-resistant galvanized steel, our Advanced Multi-Panel FireBox, and a patented slide-out ash drawer for easy cleaning.
You can cook as low as 225°F or well over 750°F, so you can use it as an oven, a grill or a smoker. It has a small footprint and a wide range of accessories are available. The Kamado Joe grill is ready to use in 15 minutes.
- Premium 18” Ceramic Grill
- Heavy-Duty, Galvanized Steel, Rolling Cart
- Patented SlōRoller Hyperbolic Smoke Chamber
- 3-Tier Divide & Conquer® Flexible Cooking System
- 304 Stainless Steel Charcoal Basket
- 304 Stainless Steel Cooking Grates
- Air Lift Hinge
- Kontrol Tower Top Vent
- AMP FireBox
- 304 Stainless Steel Latch
- Wire Mesh Fiberglass Gasket
- Patented Slide-Out Ash Drawer
- Built-in Thermometer
- Finished Folding Aluminum Side Shelves/handle
- Grill Gripper
- Ash Tool
- Dimensions: 47" W x 50.5" H x 30.2" D (w/ cart & shelves)
- Cooking Surface: 18” diameter / 256 sq. in.
- W/ 3 Tier Divide & Conquer® : 510 sq. in.
- Weight: 282 lbs.
- Heat Range: 225°F – 750°F (500°F Max. when using SlōRoller)