Watch the Green Mountain Grill Videos
|About Green Mountain Grills
|| Assembling Your Pellet Grill
The Daniel Boone Model comes with a digital control, a meat probe, a peaked lid for stand-up chicken, large fowl or rib racks, a convenience tray with utensil hooks, hard rubber tires. and a venturi-style firebox for cyclone combustion. It also has Sense-Mate™ - a circuit-board-mounted thermal sensor which measures ambient temperature and kicks the grill into “turbo” mode in cold weather so that you do not have to wait long for the grill to heat up in winter. Other features include a positive pressure hopper fan to prevent burn-back, “fan only” mode with automatic shut-off to blow ash out of the firebox after you finish grilling, a 27 x 16 (432 sq. in.) stainless steel grate, and 13.5” clearance inside. It weighs 152 pounds.
- Digital Controller: Control your grill’s temperature from 150°-500°F (66°-260°C) in 5° increments. From smoke to sear, you will have unparalleled accuracy, winter or summer.
- Meat Probe: Just plug the probe into the jack on the controller, put it through the access hole in the side of the grill, and insert into the meat. Push the “Food” button on the controller, and it will immediately display the internal temperature of the meat you’re grilling.
- Efficient Firebox: The firebox has vertical grooves cut evenly on its sides so that the air “whirlwinds” around the fire and gives much more complete combustion due to increased air circulation. This “cyclone” effect means more efficient pellet usage.
- Thermal Sensor: Maintain a constant internal temperature year round with a Green Mountain Grill. Your grill will come equipped with an internal thermal sensor that regulates the temperature by adjusting air and pellet flow to maintain a constant internal temperature. Enjoy grilling all year long!
- Durable BAKED-ON Finish: Our Green Mountain Grills have a great, long-lasting paint job.
- Peaked Lid: The peaked lid lets you cook a turkey or a beer-can chicken without the cover touching it.
- Sense-Mate™ Dual Program Control: Circuit-board-mounted sensor reads outside air temperature and sends computer program into “turbo” mode so that you won’t have to wait long for the grill to get up to temperature when it is very cold outside. Perfect for winter grilling!
- Low-Pellet Alarm: When the pellet level gets down toward the bottom of the hopper, the grill sounds an alarm to let you know so that you can have uninterrupted grilling.
- Front Casters: Locking front casters make moving your grill a breeze!
- Remote Control: Upgrade to the remote model and enjoy total control and information from inside the comfort of your home. The RF transceivers negotiate walls, windows, trees, etc., up to 100’ away. Perfect for blistering heat or brutal cold! And the low pellet alarm even chirps on the remote handheld device to let you know if you’ve run low on fuel!
The Daniel Boone Choice with Stainless Lid will ship for a fixed rate of $99.00 in the contiguous 48 states.
Special circumstances may apply for shipments to Alaska, Hawaii and certain areas in the U.S. where the larger items can't be delivered.
In case special circumstances do arise, we will contact you before charging your credit card or shipping your items to let you know what additional costs or special handling procedures may be involved.
If you have any questions or concerns, call us at 800-692-4060 and we will be more than happy to help.
Please review our Shipping & Returns Policy