Sharing the same uncompromising design and functionality of the Classic II, but commanding even more cooking surface, the Big Joe is our most versatile kamado and perfect for large families or entertaining a crowd.
Big Joe features a thick-walled, heat-resistant shell that locks in smoke and moisture at any temperature. The easy-open dome includes our counterbalanced Air Lift Hinge and element-proof, ultra-precise Kontrol Tower top vent, while the large cooking surface underneath is crafted from commercial-grade 304 stainless steel. Other featured innovations that come standard with the Classic II include the Divide & Conquer® Flexible Cooking System, our Advanced Multi-Panel FireBox, a heavy-duty rolling cast iron cart and a patented slide-out ash drawer for easy cleaning.
You can cook as low as 225°F or well over 750°F, so you can use it as an oven, a grill or a smoker. It has a small footprint and a wide range of accessories are available. The Kamado Joe grill is ready to use in 15 minutes.
- Premium 24″ Ceramic Grill with Cast Iron Cart & Locking Wheels
- Divide & Conquer® Flexible Cooking System
- Air Lift Hinge
- Kontrol Tower Top Vent
- AMP FireBox
- Stainless Steel Latch
- Wire Mesh Fiberglass Gasket
- Patented Slide-Out Ash Drawer
- Built-in Thermometer
- Finished Folding HDPE Side Shelves/Handle
- Grill Gripper
- Ash Tool
- Dimensions: 50” W x 54” H x 31” D
- Cooking Surface: 24” diameter / 452 sq. in.
- With Grill Expander: 604 sq. in.
- With Two Sets of Grates: 904 sq. in.
- With Both Grates & Grills Expander: 1,056 sq. in.
- Weight: 250 lbs.
- Heat Range: 225°F – 750°F
For more information, see our Getting Started Guide for the Kamado Joe.
This item is too large for our shipping estimator to correctly quote you a price, so we must manually find the best possible solution to get this to you.
Call us at (800) 692-4060 and we will get all the information you need to get this in your hands as quickly as possible.
Please review our Shipping & Returns Policy